Truck sleeper cab air conditioning, also known as parking air conditioners (parking coolers, truck sleepers), is designed for customers who want to use DC-powered electric compressors when the engine is off. It refers to trucks and vehicles that require 12V or 24V battery power to drive their air conditioning systems.
1. Save fuel and reduce costs - Keep the cab comfortable at night, during rest or "stationary", such as loading and unloading, without idling the truck engine.
2. Reduced maintenance - The fewer times the truck engine idling, the less maintenance is required.
3. Compact and pre-installed electric compressor top unit for quick installation.
4. Directly powered by the vehicle battery, independent of the engine.
5. Maintain constant, comfortable and cool cab temperature and reduce humidity to improve driver comfort.
6. Environmentally friendly, use engine shutdown to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Evaporator Air Flow
SECOP DC compressor