Tractor air conditioning units are cold and warm air conditioners, mainly composed of compressors, condensers, liquid storage dryers, evaporators, piping systems and electrical systems, as well as other accessories (compressor fixing brackets, compressor adjustment brackets, compressor belts, etc.). )composition.
The refrigerant (R134a) is compressed by the compressor and becomes a high-temperature and high-pressure gas state, passing through the exhaust hose to the condenser. Under the action of engine electromagnetic fan and oncoming wind, the high-temperature and high-pressure gaseous refrigerant becomes a liquid refrigerant with a slightly lower temperature and constant pressure. In this state, the refrigerant enters the evaporator, absorbs the heat in the air inside the vehicle sent by the evaporating fan, evaporates into a gaseous state, and the temperature of the air inside the vehicle is reduced, and is delivered to various parts of the vehicle through the air duct.
Evaporator Air Flow
SECOP DC compressor
1. Intelligent frequency conversion adjustment system can automatically adjust the power consumption of the compressor according to the temperature change in the cab, without the need for engine start, thus saving energy and fuel.
2. It has strong versatility and is suitable for a wide range of models. It is widely used in all types of trucks, excavators, construction vehicles, cranes, tractors, etc.
3. The electrical control adopts automatic temperature control to achieve the start and stop of the compressor at the set temperature point, and has multiple protection measures (temperature protection, pressure protection, overcurrent protection), and easy operation and maintenance.
The setting steps when using the tractor air conditioning units:
1. Turn off the heater hose switch.
2. Start the vehicle and adjust the position of the air outlet.
3. Rotate the wind speed adjustment switch to the appropriate gear position.
4. Rotate the cooling adjustment switch to the appropriate position.
5. Check whether the air-conditioning condenser is blocked by foreign objects and clear the blockage in time.
6. Clean the air conditioning filter in time according to the working environment.
7. When using the warm air function, turn on the two heater pipes (the opening position is parallel to the water pipe, and the closing position is perpendicular to the water pipe).
8. Rotate the air conditioning and cooling adjustment switch to the closed position.