Sub-engine for Bus AC is an independent diesel power pack. It is designed to power Bus Air Conditioner, assuring the normal working of bus air conditioner when bus is parking, meanwhile, it avoids effecting the bus engine itself when bus running on the road.
Since most of the buses belong to short-distance commuting, the crew has a shorter ride time and greater mobility. In addition, the occupants in the electric vehicle occupy a large space ratio, generate relatively more heat, and have a relatively high thermal load, requiring the air conditioner to have rapid cooling, heating and low-speed operation.
Jp ISUZU 4JB1
Diesel , 2.71L
Bock FKX40, 655CC/R
1300(L) x 650(W)x 695(H) mm
1. The heat exchanger adopts a small diameter internal thread copper tube and a hydrophilic membrane fin, and the heat exchange performance is improved by about 7%.
2. Environmentally friendly R407C mixed working medium makes it have high vaporization latent heat, large volume per unit volume and high refrigeration efficiency.
3. The international advanced frequency conversion adaptive fuzzy control module can automatically change the compressor speed and adjust the cooling capacity according to the parameters such as the thermal load change of the cabin. It maximizes energy efficiency and greatly reduces air conditioning energy consumption.
4. Safety is strictly in accordance with national and industry standards. From system design to part selection, processing technology, quality inspection, all are strictly in accordance with relevant standards.
5. Sub-engine for Bus AC adopts three-level insulation measures to effectively prevent electric shock hazards and meet various environmental requirements for all-weather work. And the operating system is low voltage control, absolutely guaranteed safety.